Six winners will be selected for a Florida tour of paying gigs and a featured performance at the Showcase Finale on April 20, 2018, in St. Petersburg, the hub of Florida's yearly Listening Room Festival.
Scheduled for April 18-22, 2018, the 5-day event will feature a mix of performances including house concerts, office concerts, charity performances and more.
Six Contest Winners Will Get
- Applicants should be touring at least regionally to be considered for this opportunity.
- Festival acts from 2016 and 2017 are not eligible to apply.
- Artist must get to and around Florida with their own transportation. LRF will help with hosts and volunteer lodging, but not with transportation.
Results from 2017 festival
- 2-5 paid concerts and a performance at the festival showcase.
- lodging (with hosts or volunteers) for all booked nights.
- six-month new membership to ConcertsInYourHome ($245 value) or a 3 month renewal.
Though we can't promise the same results each year, festival acts made $2000+ (average), and played for 500+ people at the showcase.
Festival acts pay LRF a 10% commission on all festival income, including house concert donations and CDs.
It's a fantastic opportunity to
- Book a profitable tour of Florida.
- Plant seeds for profitable return trips.
- Get noticed by some of the most active house concert presenters in the ConcertsInYourHome network.
Plus, it's win-win before we even pick the winners... you'll reviewed by dozens of active house concert hosts. In previous years, several judge/hosts have booked applicants regardless of their position in the contest.
Judging | Pay